|Upcoming training dates
|• November 7, 2009 Washington DC
• November 16 - 18, 2009 Racine, WI
• March 8-10, 2010 Racine, WI
• March 20, 2010 Houston, TX
• April 17, 2010 Atlanta, GA
• May 17-18, 2010 Racine, WI
• July 19-21, 2010 Racine, WI
• September 13-15, 2010 Racine, WI
• October 16, 2010 New York, NY
• November 1-3, 2010 Racine, WI
A Lesson in Success
At Von Schrader, we don’t succeed unless you do. And, from more than 70 years of experience, we know that the most successful people are those who are expert-educated, highly-informed, and professionally-trained. That’s why we strongly encourage YOU to take your career to the next level by mastering the cleaning techniques and business acumen provided through the Von Schrader School.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone concerned with the cleaning and maintenance of interior furnishings —regardless of experience or expertise — will benefit, including:
- Professional Cleaners
- Von Schrader Associates
- Executive Housekeepers
- Architects and Specifiers
- Building Owners and Property Managers
- Carpet Mill Technicians, Service, and Sales Professionals
- Distributor Management and Sales Personnel
Frankly, it doesn’t matter whether you’re just starting in the cleaning industry or you’ve been in the business for 20 years, ANYONE will be able to turn the knowledge received through this program into greater profits. The program is just that good!
But, the best part is that all of our courses are TUITION-FREE!
"I would like to thank the V-S team and you for a very productive 3 days at the Professional Cleaners School in Racine. This experience demonstrated well the V-S model of total support to the associate owner/operator. We look forward to continuing the learning experience as we build the business. We look forward to a long, productive relationship with Von Schrader."